Provided by Vertifi's parent company, EasCorp, Ease-Pay is an easy-to-use, Internet-based program that enables financial institutions to create and transmit Automated Clearing House (ACH) debit and credit transactions to other financial institutions. Applications include, but are not limited to:
- Customer loan payments
- Permanent dividend orders
- IRA distributions
- Automated enrollment for government programs (ENR)
- Telephone-initiated transactions (TEL)
The program also enables you to provide Ease-Pay services to sponsor companies or to business accounts. These services include:
- Payroll direct deposit
- Cash concentration and disbursement
- Direct debit services for payments due
- Federal and state tax payments
Secure Internet access allows sponsor companies to edit and create their own files from their own locations.
- All information passing between you and another financial institution is encrypted with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- The secure login feature controls access to Ease-Pay.
- Transaction and data entry limits let you control the amount individual users can enter and release.
- Additional user setup features let you control each user's access to data and functions.
- The Import feature enables you to import entry details from a file or spreadsheet.
- The Validator feature enables you to "validate" a file created in standard NACHA-94 file format.
Our Ease-Pay ACH service offers a safe way for you and your business customers to make quick and secure payments to vendors, set up recurring payments for easier budgeting, and to turn transactions around more quickly and easily. The online Ease-Pay manual features easy-to-access and easy-to-understand help links on every screen. With anytime, anywhere access, the ACH origination service reduces processing time, improves cash flow, and gives you and your business customers more control over transactions.